Thursday, August 16, 2007

heys :)

life's been busy
but the good sort of busy, having time to meet up with everyone :)
I'm even finding time to get back into the exercise routine, running and swimming in the mornings.

Went to Maxwell food centre for the first time last week with manling and shengjun and then went to watch 881 (I don't understand Hokkien). For some weird reason, a lot of people were constantly coming to the tables and trying to sell tissue paper to us, it's never happened so often at other markets before! And while driving from maxwell to town sj decided to reverse into my car while we were waiting at the traffic light since everytime he inched forward i followed! Gosh, gave me a fright! haha

ULU Leader's Retreat was good too, really glad i went :) It was at an ulu place which made it feel out of singapore, sitting outdoors having bible study and stuff. I'm really blessed to be given the opportunity to serve.

On Monday i was just sharing with someone how sometimes when you look at your life, you realise you're selfish in so many ways and sometimes giving up those ways may make you feel bad especially when people question or get hurt but then at the end of the day, it's knowing you did the right thing, standing up and being counted for christ that matters :) It's hard sometimes but no one said doing the right thing is easy all the time.

I got my first fine on Monday :/ Cause the stupid cashcard had a low value to i took it out a bit so it would stop beeping and then i went through the ERP gantry at suntec coming off the ECP :/:/:/ I'm so pissed cause the card was in the machine!! I got lost going to Vivo too and ended up on the ECP cause of the silly west coast highway which i had no idea existed and had no exits!!

Line has left already :/ It's weird when you say goodbye and say "see you in a year" it just seems so distant! Come to London and visit during winter :) Everyone's leaving!! Everyone's welcome to visit me now that i no longer stay in a puny room :)

Did RAG today at SGH, it was quite fun cause a lot of people give a lot possibly cause they're grateful to the hospital? By the way RAG is where we wear scrubs and stand around the hospital corridors raising money for singhealth foundation

I'm looking forward to tomorrow hehe shopping and lunch at Bugis, King's Fresher's Gathering, HC Gathering at Brewerkz :)

life's not perfect, but i know, i'm greatly blessed

No comments: